How to Make Shamrock Pretzels
I came across this cute food craft on Pinterest and thought it would make a great St. Patrick’s Day craft to do with kids.
I’m a fan of any craft you get to eat afterwards! This tutorial comes from the blog Sun Scholars. She also posted step-by-step photos so it’s super easy to follow along.
- 1 C. White Chocolate Chips
- Green Frosting
- Green Sprinkles
1. Melt the white chocolate chips.
2. Line a surface or baking sheet with wax paper.
3. Dip the bottom half of a pretzel in the chocolate. Place the pretzel on the wax paper.
4. Repeat Step 3 with the second and third pretzels, laying each to form the shape of a shamrock.
5. Use broken pretzels for the stem of your shamrock.
6. Dip the end of the shamrock stems into the melted chocolate, and put into place on the wax paper.
7. Outline your shamrocks with icing and then add the sprinkles.