Rose Wine Punch
You can usually find me on Saturday nights at my favorite bar that sells over 500 beers. That right there should tell you I don’t drink wine. To make wine even somewhat palatable, it have to be as fruity as possible. Hence, this rose punch recipe.
Yes, there’s wine in it. There’s also lemonade and peaches too. I also like to add whatever fruit I have around the house like raspberries or strawberries.
- -4 peaches, sliced
- -1 bottle rose wine, chilled
- -2 cups sparkling lemonade, chilled
- -2 tablespoons black-raspberry liqueur
- -Any other fruit you like (blueberries, kiwis, etc.).
- 1. Mix wine, lemonade and liqueur in punch bowl.
- 2. Add the peach slices and other fruit.
- 3. To serve, ladle the punch in glasses and garnish with raspberries.