Cookies and Cream Popcorn
Myself and the other editors love to snack on popcorn during the day. One of us always seems to have a bag open on our desk. I usually buy the healthy low-cal stuff, but when I saw this recipe for cookies and cream popcorn I had to try it.
Last week I shared my tips on how to cook popcorn on the stove. Let’s face it, it just tastes better than the microwave stuff. Once you’ve mastered the art of stove top popcorn, you can really get creative with the flavors! This recipe comes from Erica at Sweet Tooth.
- popcorn, I use kernels and pop my own, but you can use microwave popcorn too
- 12 Oreos, crushed
- 6 oz. vanilla candy melts
- Mix the popcorn and crushed Oreos together.
- Melt the candy melts in the microwave.
- Drizzle half of the candy melts over the popcorn to coat.
- Add the rest of the candy melts and toss.
- Spread the popcorn onto a sheet of wax paper to allow candy coating to set.