Last Minute Appetizers for NYE
If you’re having one of those years where you haven’t planned for NYE yet, don’t fret! We have lots of great recipes in store for you. Keep reading to learn more about some quick, last minute appetizers you can make that won’t disappoint!
1. Chicken Quesadillas – Quesadillas are quick and easy to make and fun to eat. Adults and children love them (although sometimes with different ingredients!) and they make great party fare. Serve them as a main dish or as a great appetizer. They also make wonderful snacks or light lunches.
2. Spinach Balls - This easy recipe makes a great appetizer or side dish. It freezes beautifully for last-minute dishes.
3. Antipasto Crescents - Italian appetizers with pepperoni, provolone, red peppers, parmesan, and more…
4. Mozzarella Skewers - The perfect appetizer for a party, these skewers make a tasty appetizer that’s so simple!
7. Spinach and Artichoke Pinwheels - The spinach and artichoke give this tempting appetizer a colorful presentation.
8. The Ultimate Last-Minute Appetizer - This stuff will go like wildfire and is appropriate for any type of event from casual to formal. You can vary what you serve this with from chips and buttery Ritz to fancy crackers or toasts. Tuck this into your “RECIPE911″ list.
9. 7-Layer Taco Dip - This is a family favorite in my house and there’s never a scoop left. It’s so easy to throw together and looks really nice on the table (before everyone hacks into it!).
10. Mini Cheeseburgers - These are great for kids and parties!
12. Sausage Cheese Balls – Served best with barbeque or chili sauce for dipping.
13. Cranberry Appetizer Meatballs - Impress your guests with these surprising meatballs with a cranberry and sauerkraut sauce.
15. Grand Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms - A delicious vegetarian meal and a tasty appetizer for anyone.
16. Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip - Its deep-green color, bright and rich flavors, and casual style of eating — scooped up with crusty French bread, crackers, tortilla chips, hot pita, or flatbread — makes it an ideal way to perk up appetites. And that’s what an appetizer is meant to do, isn’t it?
17. Spiced Nuts - I’ve been making these wonderful nibbles for a long time and I’m amazed at the time it’s saved me! These spiced nuts are perfect for the holidays and can be made in the crock pot!
18. Scallops Wrapped in Bacon - This is a fancy appetizer that is impressive to look at the mouth-watering to taste.
19. Deviled Ham Spread - Almost as easy as taking it straight from the can, with touch of class.
20. Olive Bites - Easy party appetizer sure to please.