Food Network Star Jamie Deen’s Tasty Recipes for Hidden Valley
We are huge fans of Ranch dressing. We dip our veggies in it, put in our salads and request it with chicken wings. When we heard Food Network Star Jamie Deen created recipes for Hidden Valley incorporating this wonderful dressing, we thought it would be rude not to share.
Baked Bacon Ranch Chicken
1 1.0-ounce packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix
1 large tomato, cut into 8 slices
4 1/2-ounce slices Swiss cheese (substitute low-fat cheese, if desired)
4 5-ounce skinless boneless chicken breasts
8 strips center-cut bacon or turkey bacon
1. Sprinkle the chicken with half of the Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing and Seasoning Mix. Wrap two bacon slices around each piece of chicken.
2. Preheat the broiler and spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
3. Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and set over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until the bacon is browned, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer the chicken to the baking sheet. Top each chicken breast with 2 tomato slices and 1 slice of cheese. Broil 5 inches from the heat until the chicken is cooked through and the cheese is melted and bubbly, about 4 minutes longer.
4. Serve atop lettuce for an all-in-one salad.
Buffalo Ranch Pretzels
Serves: 10 (12 sticks per serving)
1/3 cup hot sauce
1/2 cup butter
1 10-ounce bag medium pretzel sticks or whole wheat pretzel sticks
1 1.0-ounce packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® salad dressing and seasoning mix
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2. Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir in the hot sauce until blended. Place the pretzel sticks in a large shallow roasting pan. Drizzle the butter mixture over the pretzels, tossing to mix well. Sprinkle the seasoning mix over the pretzels and bake for 15 minutes. Stir pretzels and continue to bake until crisp, about 15 minutes longer (The pretzels will crisp even more as they cool.)
3. Store cooled pretzels in airtight containers for up to 2 weeks.
Recipes created by Jamie Deen on behalf of Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® dressings & dips.