Fall Sangria Recipes
I always thought of sangria as a summer drink, until I started seeing recipes for fall sangria on Pinterest. Doesn’t apple cider sangria sound delicious? Here are three recipes you’ve got to try.
To make apple cider sangria, you’ll need:
- 1 bottle of pinot grigio
- 2 1/2 cups fresh apple cider
- 1 cup club soda
- 1/2 cup ginger brandy
- 3 honey crisp apples, chopped
- 3 pears, chopped
1. Stir to combine all ingredients and chill for one hour before serving. Simple and delicious!
This recipe is more similar to a mulled cider and has a hint of cinnamon.
- 3 apples
- 3 pears
- 3 clementines
- 2-3 cinnamon sticks
- 2 Tbs. honey or agave syrup
- 6 oz. triple sec or cointreau
- 2 bottles of red wine
- fresh cherries
1. Core and cube all fruit and put into a pitcher.
2. Add cinnamon sticks and honey, stir
3. Add liquor and wine, stir and let sit.
Or try this recipe for sparkling sangria.
- 2 tart apples, thinly sliced
- 2 pears, thinly sliced
- 6 tangerines, thinly sliced
- 2 cups unfiltered apple juice
- 1 1/2 C/ orange liqueur
- 2 750-ml bottles sparkling wine, chilled
1. Combine sliced fruit, apple juice and orange liqueur in a pitcher. Chill for 30 minutes.
2. Top with chilled sparkling wine and stir to combine.