Pinterest: How to Pin Your Favorite Recipes
What is Pinterest?
Pinterest is a social media tool that lets you share all of your finds on the Internet. In this guide, we are going to teach you how to pin and repin from your favorite recipe sites, like Recipe4Living and Chew on That. Keep reading to find out more about Pinterest and how to use it!
To become a member of Pinterest you must request an invite and wait to be accepted.
How Do I Add a Pin?
Adding a pin from a recipe site, like Recipe4Living is very simple, just follow these steps.
1. Find a recipe you want to add to your pinboard and copy the URL.
2. On the Pinterest site, you will see an “Add+” button on the top on the site. Click this button.
3. Three options will come up. Click the “Add a Pin” button.
4. Once you click “Add a Pin”, it will ask to Find Images.
5. Paste the Recipe4Living URL that you copied from step 1 into this slot and click “Find Images”.
6. The image will show up and then you can title the image/article/recipe.
7. Press the “Pin It” Button.
You’ve just created a Pin!
What is a Repin?
If you see an image while browsing on Pinterest, you can repin the pin and add it to your own pinboard. When you repin an existing pin, the same source link copies with your pin and the user who first pinned the image will also get credit.
How Do I Repin?
If you find something you like on Pinterest, you simply click the “Repin” button. For example, Recipe4Living will repin a great healthy recipe from Fit&Fab Living!
1. Click the “Repin” button.
*Liking a pin is the same concept as liking something on Facebook, it just means that you liked the pin the Pinner added*
2. The image you wanted will pop up and then you must select which board you want the pin to go on. Let’s choose Healthy Recipes!
3. Click the “Pin It” button.
You’ve just repinned a pin!
To find out more about Pinterest, check out our guide on Running With Mascara.
Tags: casserole recipes, casseroles, cocktail recipes, cocktails, crockpot recipes, desserts, guide to using pinterest, health, healthy recipes, how to pin, how to pin on pinterest, how to repin, how to repin on pinterest, how to use pinterest, iphone, learn to pin, news, pins, pinterest, pinterest app, pinterest guide, pinterest help, pinterest tips, quick and easy, quick and easy recipes, recipe4living, recipes, repin, smart phones, social media, social media news, social media trends, social network