Recipes that Use Candy!
Do you have lots of holiday candy left over from all of your parties and presents? Keep reading to learn new ways to use these treats, and tell us the creative ways that you get rid of candy after big holidays!
With everyone gifting and receiving candy for holidays, there is probably no shortage of candy canes, chocolate, and other candies in your home. There are lots of ways to use these candies in more creative recipes, and we’re here to tell you how to do it! Here’s a list of several ways we encourage you to use your leftover candy canes:
1. Candy Cane Ring Cake – This candy cane ring cake is a great way to celebrate Christmas in a unique way!
2. Peppermint Cookies – These are a cool and refreshing cookie and a fabulous addition to your Christmas desserts.
3. Candy Cane Cookies – Perfect for holiday time, these cookies look gorgeous on a platter! Pick a time to do these cookies when you’re feeling creative and have patience. It’s fun and they are yummy! The end product is worth the trouble.
4. Candy Cane White Fudge – A festive fudge for the holidays and a great way to use up all those leftover candy canes!
5. Candy Cane Cake – Your little elves’ eyes will light up when they see–and taste–this pretty peppermint bundt cake.
6. Pink Peppermint Pie - This is a festive pie for many different occasions. The peppermint extract and candies add a holiday flair, but the reddish color of the pie make it perfect for Valentine’s Day too!
7. Peppermint Chocolate Fudge – A perfect recipe to make for giving this as gifts to your loved ones during the cold holiday season.
8. Oreo Peppermint Balls – You can also use vanilla filled cookies and use white almond bark to dip them in and leave out the peppermint discs.
9. Peppermint Brittle – A Christmastime treat! This holiday confection is gobbled up quickly by guests, and it is so easy to make. The cool crunch of peppermint with creamy white chocolate is a divine combination.
10. Frozen Peppermint Cheesecake – This cake is so easy to make and is always a big success! A fun treat during the summer when everyone craves something cool.
Tell us: What happens to your candy after the holidays? Please share your recipes!
Tags: candy cane, candy cane recipes, candy canes, christmas candy, christmas recipes, left over candy cane, left over candy cane recipes, leftover candy, leftover candy cane, leftover candy cane recipes, recipes