Fancy Food Friday: Bright Ice
Fancy Food Friday was designed to give you inspirational food decorating ideas that you can use over the weekend and any day you see fit! We have a great tip this week that will help you spruce up beverages and food alike, so keep reading to get the scoop! This week’s recipe is so easy to make, and you’ll see incredible results. Fruit ice is just as simple as it sounds.
1. Measure your ice cube trays for size and shape of the ice.
2. Cut fruit into chunks small enough to fit in the ice cubes. You can also use whole raspberries or blueberries.
3. Freeze your fruit into the ice. When you remove the ice cubes from the tray, be careful not to break them. If need be, run hot water over the back of the tray to loosen the ice.
Try adding your fruit ice to these different drinks:
Here are some other tips:
1. Add chunks of lemon to ice, and add the cubes to iced tea.
2. Add lime or cherry chunks to ice, and add the cubes to your favorite cola.
Tell us: What is your favorite cocktail? Will you add fruit ice for some decoration?