Who Can Resist a Breakfast Sandwich?
Breakfast sandwiches are the bomb dot com. I think a breakfast sandwich is one of the most filling morning meals that I can make, and there are so many different varieties, I never get bored! Which bread do you want? Do you want to include meat? Should there be greens? Any sauce? How about eggs? So many choices, and they’ll all hit the spot! Here are some ideas when going about choosing a breakfast sandwich.
- White Bread
- Wheat Bread
- English Muffin
- Cinnamon Raisin Bread
- Smoked Salmon
- Cream Cheese
- Cheddar Cheese
- Bell Peppers
- Olive Oil
- Hash Browns
- Peanut Butter
Here are some combos I’d love to try:
1. Whole wheat bagel topped with a fried egg, mozzarella, spinach and a bit of olive oil.
2. Cinnamon raisin bread topped with muenster cheese and blueberry jam.
3. White bread topped with bacon, 2 eggs sunny-side up, onion and a bit of butter.
4. English muffin topped with apple slices, peanut butter and a bit of cinnamon.
5. A tortilla wrap filled with prosciutto, mushrooms, swiss cheese and salsa.
Or if you want to follow a recipe, try one of these breakfast sammies:
Open-Faced Breakfast Sandwich – This lovely sandwich makes a satisfying and nutritious breakfast or brunch entree!
Mozzarella Egg Sandwich – A cheesy breakfast that’s rich and hearty.
Bacon Egg and Cheese Sandwich - I named this one “Carolyn’s surprise combo” after my sister. She combined all her favorite ingredients to make this awesome sandwich!
Cheese and Sausage Biscuit Sandwiches – Much like your favorite breakfast sandwich at the fast food restaurants, this sandwich.
Cinnamon Raisin Bread and Cream Cheese Grilled Sandwich – The perfect snack sandwich, great for breakfast, snack time or anytime.
Tags: best breakfast sandwich, breakfast, breakfast recipes, breakfast sandwich, breakfast sandwich combinations, breakfast sandwich recipe, breakfast sandwich recipes, egg breakfast sandwich, sausage breakfast sandwich