348 Ways to Make Mac ‘N’ Cheese
Mac and cheese is one of those indulgent and simple meals that I love to make! Who can resist creamy, cheesy pasta that’s ready in 15 minutes? Not me! But sometimes I get a little bit bored of just pasta and cheese. Here are a few ways (348, to be exact!) to jazz up this traditional dinner.
1. Macaroni and Cheese with Tuna and Peas: This is one of the only recipes my father knows how to make! I make it for lunch pretty regularly. It’s pretty much the simplest recipe I know, and it tastes great.
2. Macaroni and Cheese with Grilled Mushrooms: Fresh herbs, grilled mushrooms, and a breadcrumb top turn an ordinary dish into a gourmet dinner!
3. Macaroni and Cheese with Green Chiles: Getting bored with plain old macaroni and’ cheese? Kick up your dinner by adding spicy green chiles to your recipe!
4. Macaroni and Cheese, Martha Stewart Style: Martha always knows how to make dinners special. With the addition of white bread, spices, and creamy gruyere cheese, this recipe won’t disappoint.
5. Macaroni and Cheese with Silken Tofu Sauce: Extra-creamy, nutritious, and allergy-friendly, this interesting macaroni and cheese recipe is super simple to make!
6-348. Macaroni and Cheese 343 Ways: You’ll never hear your kids complain again when you have this handy! With three columns (one for types of pasta, one for types of cheeses, and one for additional ingredients), pick one or more from each column and you’ll have 343 different dinners! Amazing!
Now that you have over 350 ways to make mac and cheese, get in the kitchen and start cooking! If you’re like me and you sometimes forget that you have a pot on the stove, here are a few ways to prevent your water from boiling over:
-When boiling pasta, put a little sugar in the water along with the salt. This will bring out a better flavor!
-You can prevent pasta from boiling over while cooking by rubbing a small amount of butter or shortening around the rim of the pan. It really works. No need to add oil to the water and have all that wonderful sauce run off.
-Add a teaspoon of oil in the water when boiling pasta toprevent sticking and boiling over.
Tags: cheesy recipes, easy dinner recipes, mac and cheese, mac and cheese recipe, mac and cheese recipes, mac n cheese, mac n cheese mixins, mac n cheese recipes, macaroni and cheese, macaroni and cheese recipe, macaroni and cheese recipes, macaroni and cheese variations, pasta recipes