Win A Trip To Greece!
This is one of the best contests I’ve seen in a long time, so it didn’t surprise me when I heard that it was by Voskos Greek Yogurt! You can take a look at all their recipes here! Keep reading to find out how to enter!
Make sure to visit Voskos on Facebook and like them to find out how to enter this sweepstakes.
One Grand Prize Winner will receive:
1. One week trip for 2 to Greece. (5 day/4 night to Santorini)
2. 30-day personal consultation with a Registered Nutritionist
3. 24-Hr Fitness 2-year gym membership
4. Oliver Ifergan Salon products worth up to $50.00 -or- a hair blowout gift card(in the form of 30 free product coupons or actual products.)
5. A copy of the book ’75 Ways to Love Your Oatmeal’ by Jenny Grothe
6. Voskos ‘Wanna Spoon?’ T-Shirt
7. 1-month supply of Voskos Greek Yogurt
8. $50 Alo Activewear gift certificate
Approximate Total Value (includes shipping): $4,500.00
4 other winners will win:
1) 24-hr Fitness 2-yr gym membership
2) Oliver Ifergan Salon products worth up to $50 -or- a $50 hair blow-out gift card
3) A copy of the book “75 Ways to Love Your Oatmeal” by Jenny Grothe
4) A Voskos ‘Wanna Spoon?’ T-Shirt
5) A one (1) month supply of Voskos Greek Yogurt products (coupons or actual products).
Approximate Total Value: $530
No purchase necessary. Entry is open to US residents 21 years or older. Sweepstakes ends March 31, 2011. Click here for more information!
We’ve already talked about our love for Voskos before on Chew on That. It’s full of protein, calcium and eating it can actually help you lose weight!
Have you seen our video review of the yogurt? Yum! Check it out here!
You can also cook with this creamy, cool treat. Here are some of the best Voskos recipes:
Vanilla Greek Yogurt Muffins – These simple muffins are delicate and moist. They are great with coffee (for the grownups) or with milk (for the kids).
Orange Greek Yogurt Cake - This light, moist cake is delicious, but not too sweet!
Chocolate Chip Cupcakes – These amazing cupcakes are topped with Heath Bar English toffee bits!
Currant Almond Cupcakes – These cupcakes are coated in a thin, creamy yogurt-based glaze. Try using Voskos Greek Yogurt for best flavor.
Big Fat Greek French Toast - You won’t believe how amazing this french toast is! It uses apple cinnamon bread and Voskos Greek yogurt!