How To Make Creamy Deviled Eggs
Delicious deviled eggs don’t have to be difficult to make. Don’t be intimidated by these tasty appetizers. Just try this step-by-step guide and you’ll have a fun appetizer prepared for New Year’s Eve. Keep reading to find out how to make creamy deviled eggs.
* 8 eggs
* 1/2 tsp. prepared mustard
* 1 Tbs. creamy salad dressing
* Salt and pepper to taste
* 1 pinch paprika
1. Place eggs in saucepan and cover with water.
2. Bring to boil.
3. Cover, remove from heat, and let eggs sit in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes.
4. Remove from hot water and cool.
5. Peel and cut in half lengthwise.
6. Remove yolks and combine with mustard, salad dressing and salt and pepper.
7. Mix together until smooth.
8. Refill each egg half with the yolk mixture and sprinkle with paprika.
That’s not tough at all. Click here to see more deviled egg recipes.
Tags: deviled egg, deviled egg recipe, deviled eggs, deviled eggs recipe, how do i make deviled eggs, how do you make deviled eggs, how make deviled eggs, how to deviled eggs, how to make a deviled egg, how to make deviled eggs, make deviled eggs, receipt for deviled eggs, recipe deviled egg, recipe deviled eggs, recipe for deviled eggs, recipes deviled eggs