The Recipe4Living Champion Chili Recipe Contest!
When the cold weather really starts to settle in, one of the best things to do is to settle right near the fireplace with a hot bowl of chili. Whether you like your chili meaty, full of veggies, white and creamy, or hot and spicy, we’d love to see your delicious recipe! Create a hearty chili recipe today and enter it into our Champion Chili Recipe Contest!
It doesn’t matter if you think your chili is better suited for spring, summer, fall or winter, we’d still love to hear all about it! The truth is that no matter the season, chili is comforting, tasty and wholesome! Enter your favorite chili recipe today and have a chance to win a fabulous prize!
For inspiration and tips on chili recipes, check out Chili Recipes, Tips & Videos.
1. Submit your BEST chili recipe. **Recipes submitted with pictures will be given special consideration** Please mention this contest in your recipe’s summary.
2. The winner will be featured in the Recipe4Living newsletter on January 5, 2011 after which your recipe will be featured on the Recipe4Living homepage for an entire week! All entries must be submitted by Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. CST. SUBMIT NOW!
If your recipe is chosen to be the winner, you will receive a Simply Calphalon SA8785HP Nonstick 5-Quart Chili Pot.
1. Each submission must have a recipe title, summary, ingredients, and directions.
2. Winner will be contacted by e-mail. If we do not receive a response within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
3. By submitting a recipe and photo, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
How To Submit A Recipe
1. E-mail a word document or typed version of your recipe to r4lrecipeemails [at] gmail [dot] com.
2. Mail a hard copy of your recipe to: Recipe4Living.com, 3400 Dundee Rd., Ste. 236, Northbrook, IL 60062
3. Fax a copy of your recipe to (847) 205-9340
4. PREFERRED METHOD (This method allows your recipes to be submitted under your name). Register for a Recipe4Living account and submit a recipe online! If you have questions or need help with this, please fill out a contact form.
5. Fill out a contact form with your recipe!
We look forward to your entries! Good luck!
Tags: chili, chili contest, chili recipe, chili recipe contest, chili recipes, chili recipes contest, cooking competition, cooking contest, recipe competition, recipe contests, Recipe4Living contest, recipe4living recipe contest