How To Make Turkey Gravy For Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving is one of my least favorite food holidays. While I do love stuffing, I don’t really like turkey, cranberry sauce or pumpkin pie. I much rather prefer Christmas food and Easter food. But the one thing that gets me through all that turkey is…GRAVY! Keep reading for a step-by-step guide of how to make the best Thanksgiving gravy.
Here are the ingredients that you’ll need:
* 5 C. turkey stock
* 1/4 C. all-purpose flour
* 1 C. water
* 1 tsp. poultry seasoning
* 1 tsp. salt
* 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
* 1/4 tsp. celery salt
1. In a medium saucepan, bring the turkey stock to a boil.
2. In a small bowl, dissolve flour in water.
3. Gradually whisk into the turkey stock.
4. Season with poultry seasoning, salt, pepper, and celery salt.
5. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes, or until thickened.
Here a few more advanced gravy recipes you can try, too:
Tags: gravy, gravy instructions, gravy recipes, how to cook gravy, how to make gravy, recipes for gravy, sausage gravy recipes, thanksgiving gravy, thanksgiving gravy recipes, turkey gravy, turkey gravy recipes