5 Yummy Restaurant Copy-Cat Recipes
I love eating out, but I don’t love what it does to my waist-line. I allow myself to eat out for lunch once a week, and it always amazes me how full I am after that meal. When I pack my lunch, I’m always craving more food a couple hours before lunch. Now I have a way to combine the two! Restaurant copy-cat recipes! I found tons of them! Here are the top 5 that I found and a link to more!
1. Lou Bruno’s Restaurant Fourth-Generation Gnocchi – With a homemade red, meat sauce, this gnocchi is the best out there.
2. Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli – You can make these easily at home by using a package of ravioli. We like to use other types of ravioli for this dish.
3. KFC’s Mac and Cheese – Here’s a clone for another of KFC’s famous side dishes.
4. Panera Bread Cafe’s Sierra Turkey Sandwich – Making this famous restaurant sandwich is easy (and much cheaper!). This recipe makes enough to feed a large party
5. The Olive Garden’s Capellini Primavera – Take a sneak peak in the Olive Garden kitchen and try this signature dish in your home.
Tags: copycat recipes, eating out, fast food, fast food recipes, food, food recipes, KFC, kfc recipes, lou bruno's recipes, olive garden, olive garden recipes, panera bread, panera bread recipes, recipes, restaurant copycat recipes, restaurant recipes