Super Quick Mexican Meals
Aside from Italian food, Mexican food is my favorite ethnic cuisine. Burritos, quesadillas, and especially guacamole all rank high on my food list. I’ve always been a little weary of making my own Mexican food (except for tacos) since it seemed a little complicated. Recipe4Living came to the rescue though. They’ve compiled a list of 30-Minute Mexican Meals. I could definitely spend a half hour making my dinner, so maybe Mexican food isn’t as time-consuming to make as I thought. Check out the recipes after the jump!
1. Easy Chicken Fajitas – An easy way to serve up a quick meal that the whole family will enjoy.
2. 15 Minute Taco In A Pan – Need a quick dinner for you and the kids tonight. No one can turn down a fantastic taco night and this recipe only takes but 15 minutes to make.
3. Southwest Chicken Quesadillas – For a delicious and quick meal try this recipe for Southwest style chicken quesadillas.
4. Fast Mexican Pizzas - Your children will love it, your guests will love it and most of all you will love these. Not only are they quick and easy to make but they are packed full of ingredients!
5. Southwest Burrito – Stick with reduced-fat cheese and sour cream and you have a burrito on the lighter side!
Check out the full list of quick and easy Mexican dinner and lunch recipes!
Or if you feel confident enough to tackle just about any Mexican recipe, check out the full list of Mexican recipes on Recipe4Living here!
Tags: burritos, easy mexican recipes, fajitas, guacamole, Mexican, mexican cooking, mexican dinner, mexican food, mexican meals, mexican pizzas, mexican recipes, Mexico, quesadillas, quick mexican recipes, quick recipes, recipes, tacos