Recipe4Living Fall Cobbler Recipe Contest
Taking a stroll on a crisp, cool fall day can be magical, especially if you’re in an orchard, picking fruit for a delicious cobbler. The juicy fruit interior and baked golden crust can be so mouth-watering. Create your favorite fall cobbler recipe today and enter it into the Recipe4Living Fall Cobbler Recipe Contest! You have the chance to win a phenomenal prize!!
For inspiration and tips on cobblers, check out Blueberry Cobbler Recipes, Hints and Videos!
1. Submit your BEST fall cobbler recipe. **Recipes submitted with pictures will be given special consideration** Please mention this contest in your recipe’s summary. Recipes must include a filling and a crust.
2. The winner will be featured in the Recipe4Living newsletter on October 5, 2010 after which your recipe will be featured on the Recipe4Living homepage for an entire week! All entries must be submitted by Wednesday, September 29, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. CST. SUBMIT NOW!
If your recipe is chosen to be the winner, you will receive a Sandia Cobbler Dish.
- Each submission must have a recipe title, summary, ingredients, and directions.
- Winner will be contacted by e-mail. If we do not receive a response within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
- By submitting a recipe and photo, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
How To Submit A Recipe
1. E-mail a word document or typed version of your recipe to r4lrecipeemails [at] gmail [dot] com .
2. Mail a hard copy of your recipe to:
3400 Dundee Rd., Ste. 236
Northbrook, IL 60062
3. Fax a copy of your recipe to (847) 205-9340
4. PREFERRED METHOD (This method allows your recipes to be submitted under your name). Register for a Recipe4Living account and submit a recipe online! If you have questions or need help with this, please fill out a contact form.
Tags: apple cobbler, cobbler contest, cobblers, contest, cooking contest, fall cobber, fall recipe contest, food, food contest, food contests, peach cobbler, recipe, recipe contest, recipe4living, Recipe4Living contest, recipe4living contests, recipe4living recipe contest, recipes