Quick and Easy Sandwiches!
August is National Sandwich Month, and I’m glad! Sandwiches are the quickest and easiest meals out there. Most of them don’t even involve cooking. I bring a sandwich for lunch at least a couple times a week, and I’m thankful it doesn’t take me longer than 5 minutes to make most of them. But I’m getting kind of tired of my typical sandwich. I found a terrific list of 15 sandwiches that don’t take longer than 5 minutes to make at Recipe4Living. Most of them seem delicious! Check them out after the jump.
- Finger Sandwiches – A bite of red onion is perfect in these tiny tea-size sandwiches.
- Thanksgiving in July Turkey Wrap – No way could I roast a turkey in this weather, but the craving for a turkey dinner with all the fixings just wouldn’t go away. Necessity being the mother of invention, I came up with these turkey wraps!
- Russian Sandwiches – You’ve never had a Russian sandwich like this. It’s quick, easy and creamy!
- Vegetable Sandwich – This is a very healthy sandwich everyone will enjoy.
- Muffaletta Sandwich – This delicious sandwich is a New Orleans specialty!
- Bacon, Egg and Onion Sandwich – This is really yummy.
- Basil Mozzarella Wrap – This wrap is like a Caprese salad in a tortilla! Yum!
- Turkey Cranberry Avocado Sandwich – This is my go-to sandwich at lunchtime! It combines creamy and sweet flavors to make one yummy (and healthy) lunch.
- Vegetarian Wrap with Hummus – This healthy wrap is loaded with fiber. It has great flavor, too!
- The California Sandwich – Mango, pear and strawberries add a west coast feel to this turkey sandwich.
Tags: easy sandwich recipes, national sandwich month, quick and easy dinners, quick and easy lunches, quick and easy meals, quick and easy menu, quick and easy recipes, quick and easy sandwich recipes, quick sandwich recipes, recipes, sandwich, sandwich recipes