The Best 30-Minute Summer Pasta Recipes
Even though pasta is typically thought of as fatty, I still eat it all the time! Something about noodles and sauce drives me wild! My issue is that I don’t have a lot of time to cook up a gourmet pasta meal. I need quick hitters that don’t take me longer than 30 minutes to cook. Heavy pastas are out too. It’s summer, and I don’t want to be weighed down by food. I want the pastas to be light and full of vegetables. Check out Recipe4Living’s Best 30-Minute Summer Pastas after the jump.
These fresh pasta recipes will fill you up, without leaving you feeling stuffed and groggy. You can even make a double-batch for leftovers!
1. Easy Mozzarella Pasta - This 15-minute dinner is great for busy cooks!
2. Pasta Puttanesca with Arugula - This is a refreshing summer meal!
3. Speedy Spaghetti with Chicken and Fresh Tomato – Instead of a long-simmering tomato sauce, this quick spaghetti dish is tossed with a savory mixture of chopped chicken and fresh tomato and topped with crumbled goat cheese and fresh basil.
4. Mediterranean Penne Pasta – This 15 minute meal has all the flavors of the Mediterranean!
5. Pasta with Ricotta - This is a comfort food from when we were kids. My mom would make this as a quick snack after school or for dinner.
6. Bow Ties with Tomatoes, Herbs and Lemon – This is a wonderfully refreshing summer pasta!
7. Penne with Shrimp and Asparagus - This 10 minute dinner is super simple and healthy, too!
Click here for the full list of delicious summer pastas!
Looking for spring pasta recipes? Click here! http://www.recipe4living.com/articles/15_spring_pasta_recipes.htm
Tags: best pasta, best summer recipes, easy pasta, easy pasta recipes, easy recipes, pasta, pasta recipes, quick and easy recipes, quick pasta, quick pasta recipes, quick recipes, quick summer recipes, spaghetti, spaghetti recipes, summer, summer pasta, summer pasta recipes, summer recipes