5 Grilling Tips That Will Make Your Fourth of July BBQ the Best Ever!
The Fourth of July is rapidly approaching, and we all know what that means. Eating outside is a must, so it’s time to get out your barbecue and start grilling! Because I’m not a grilling pro, I went into the Recipe4Living Encyclopedia of Tips to see if I could get some last-minute tips before Sunday’s party. Here’s what I found:
Here are some easy and useful grilling tips that I found on Recipe4Living. Hopefully, they’ll give me the edge I need to throw the world’s best Fourth of July BBQ!
1. For great BBQ flavor: Save the stems from dried herbs and toss them into your BBQ grill. They smoke and add a great flavor to whatever you are grilling.
2. For tender ribs on the barbecue grill, first make sure they have been cut apart (if they are beef ribs) or for pork ribs, rolled up. Stand ribs up in a crock pot adding a little water so they don’t stick to the bottom. Heat on high for several hours before throwing on the grill to finish cooking and soak up BBQ sauce. They come out super tender.
3. For moist vegetables: Add a few ice cubes to aluminum foil packet dinners or vegetables to prevent them from burning and keep them moist.
4. For perfect burgers: Make a tiny hole, about the what your index finger could fit through, in the middle of her burgers. During grilling, the hole in the middle will disappear but the center will be cooked the same as the edges.
5. For roasted corn on the grill, follow these steps: Place on hot grill. If husks are on, let them char a bit to impart a wonderfully smoky flavor to the corn and grill six to eight minutes. Or remove husks for beautiful color and taste (the heat caramelizes the sugar in the corn) and grill for 3 minutes.
Tags: barbecue tips, barbeque tips, bbq tips, best bbq tips, best grilling tips, easy grilling tips, fourth of july, fourth of july barbecue, fourth of july barbeque, fourth of july bbq, grilled corn, grilled meat, grilled ribs, grilled vegetables, grilled veggies, grilling, grilling tip, independence day, independence day barbecue, independence day barbeque, independence day bbq, roasted corn