5 Reasons To Enter the Perfect Potato Salad Contest
Uh oh. June’s almost over. Wondering what that means? Drum roll please. Our Perfect Potato Salad Recipe Contest is almost over too – aaah! Get your recipes in soon before the winner is chosen. Still not convinced?
After the jump, check out the top 5 reasons to enter this contest now:
2. Get your creative juices flowing! Potato salad isn’t too complicated, so it won’t take you too long to come up with a totally delicious recipe! Plus, the more unique, surprising and delicious, the better!
3. There are five easy ways to submit a recipe into the contest. The easiest is to submit a recipe online now. Scroll down for the four other ways to submit your recipe.
4. Show friends and family how good your recipes and cooking skills really are!
5. It’s almost over! All entries must be submitted by Wednesday, June 30, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. CST.
Share your favorite potato salad recipes now! Time is running out, and we know you have some special recipes tucked away.
How To Submit A Recipe
1. E-mail a word document or typed version of your recipe to r4lrecipeemails [at] gmail [dot] com .
2. Mail a hard copy of your recipe to: Recipe4Living.com, 3400 Dundee Rd., Ste. 236, Northbrook, IL 60062
3. Fax a copy of your recipe to (847) 205-9340
4. PREFERRED METHOD (This method allows your recipes to be submitted under your name). Register for a Recipe4Living account and submit a recipe online! If you have questions or need help with this, please fill out a contact form.
For more information on the Perfect Potato Salad Recipe contest, click here! Good luck! May the best potato salad recipe win!
Tags: best potato salad, contest, cooking contest, giveaways, potato, potato salad, potato salad contest, potato salad recipe contest, prizes, recipe contest, recipe4living, Recipe4Living contest, top potato salad