Our Menu For Hope Prize
I’m happy to announce that this year Chew on That blog is donating a prize to Menu For Hope! This year we’re offering the chance to win a package of our favorite Chicago foods from Tastes of Chicago! For $10, you get to donate to world hunger and get a shot at winning some delicious Chicago favorites. Just punch in code UE39 when making your donation!
This package includes: 1 Cheese or Sausage Pizza, 1 Slab of Carson’s Ribs, the Vienna Hot Dog Kit & 1 Eli’s Plain Cheesecake. It’s a $95 value!
Official instructions for donating can be found after the jump.
Here are instructions on how to donate:
1. Choose a prize or prizes of your choice from our Menu for Hope at http://chezpim.com
2. Go to the donation site at http://www.firstgiving.com/menuforhope5 and make a donation.
3. Each $10 you donate will give you one raffle ticket toward a prize of your choice. Please specify which prize you’d like in the ‘Personal Message’ section in the donation form when confirming your donation. You must write-in how many tickets per prize, and please use the prize code.
For example, a donation of $50 can be 2 tickets for EU01 and 3 tickets for EU02. Please write 2xEU01, 3xEU02
4. If your company matches your charity donation, please check the box and fill in the information so we could claim the corporate match.
5. Please allow us to see your email address so that we could contact you in case you win. Your email address will not be shared with anyone.
To enter for a chance to win our prize, enter prize code UE39.
Thank you in advance for your support of Menu For Hope and best of luck in winning this prize!
I want to give a huge thank you to Jaden of Jaden’s Steamy Kitchen for being our regional host! She’s the manager of all East Coast (yes Chicago is part of the East Coast this year :)). Menu For Hope prizes and she has done a great job! For a list of all the East Coast Menu For Hope prizes, click here.
For more details on Menu For Hope, click here.